- Those who have leg length discrepancies, wind-swept, pelvic obliquity, pelvis rotation, anterior and posterior pelvis tilt, adduction and abduction of the legs, of severe entities
- Those who need to stabilise the ischium
- Those who need trocantheric coccygeal-sacral suspension;
- Those having medium/high risk to develop decubitus sores;
- Those who need to balance and contain legs/pelvis/rachis/ relationship system.
Particularly performing for...
✓ BRAIN INJURIES (EX. CP, TBI)
✓ DEGENERATIVE DISEASES (EX. MOTOR NEURON DESEASES, PARKINSON'S )
✓ NEUROMUSCOLAR AND GENETIC DESEASES (EX. MD, LEUKODISTROPHY, SMA, RETT SYNDROME)
|User||Self Propelling Ability||Yes/No|
|Risk of Pressure Load||High|
|Features||Easy Lateral Transfers||Unsuitable|